Electronics and Communication Engineering
Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering at our institute has a tradition of offering a richly integrated curriculum of technical education and research to its students. It is well equipped with state-of-the art laboratories and infrastructural facilities. Our students have ample opportunities to investigate and carry out experiments more than that is prescribed in their curriculum. Experimental and computational facilities are being continuously upgraded and Industry interaction has been constantly encouraged.
We offer a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree, 2-year Master’s Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) with the following intake capacity:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering [B.Tech], with an annual intake of 120 students
- Wireless and Mobile Communication [M.Tech] with an annual intake of 18 students.
Our college takes pride in announcing that if it offers Finishing School Certification (FSC) along with the 4 years Engineering degree. This facility is one of a kind that helps students become industry ready.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’S):
- Uplifting of rural students through technical education, gain employment, communicate effectively and establish themselves as practicing professionals in Electronics and Communication Engineering, or sustain a life-long career in related areas and apply basic and contemporary science, engineering, & technical skills to identifying problems/real world problems in the society and industry and be able to develop sustainable solutions for them.
- The graduates of Electronics and Communication Engineering Program should be able to develop an ability to analyze the requirements, understand the technical specifications design and provide novel engineering solutions and produce efficient product designs with ethical approach and should be able to use their skills with a strong base to prepare themselves for Research & higher learning.
- The graduates of Electronics and Communication Engineering Program should have an exposure to emerging cutting edge technologies, adequate training to work as teams on multidisciplinary projects with effective communication skills, individual, supportive and leadership qualities and also obtain the tools to successfully identify and adapt to ever changing technologies and should be able to establish an understanding of professionalism, ethics, public policy and aesthetics that allows them to become good professional Engineers.
Programe Outcomes :
POs describe what students are expected to know or be able to do by the time of graduation from the program. Program Outcomes are established as per the process described in 2.1.3. The Program Outcomes of UG in Electronics and Communication Engineering are:
- An ability to apply knowledge of computing, mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals appropriate to the Electronics and Communication Engineering department.
- An ability to analyze a problem, and identify and formulate the electronics and communication requirements appropriate to its solution.
- An ability to design, implement, and evaluate electronics and communication based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs with appropriate Consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to use current techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for practice.
- An ability to analyze the local and global impact of electronic communication on individuals, organizations, and society.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- An ability to function effectively individually and on teams, including diverse and multidisciplinary, to accomplish a common goal.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development.
- An understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects.
To be a center for academic excellence in the field of Computer Science and Engineering education to enable graduates to be ethical and competent professionals.
To impart knowledge to Electronics & Communication engineering students so that they have the skills to innovate, excel and lead in their professions with values for the benefit of the society.