EEE PEO's & PO
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’S):
- To provide students with a solid foundation in mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals required to solve engineering problems and also to pursue higher.
- To train students with good scientific and engineering breadth so as to comprehend, analyze, design, and create novel products and solutions for the real life.
- To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach, and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social.
The Program Outcomes of UG in Electrical & Electronics are:
- An ability to apply knowledge of computing, mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals appropriate to the Electrical &Electronics Engineering.
- An ability to analyze a problem, and identify and formulate the Electrical requirements appropriate to its solution.
- An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a Electrical-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret.
- An ability to use Innovative techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for electrical &electronics.
- An ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues like depletion of non-renewable energy resources and exploration of non- renewable energy
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development.
- An understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage.