Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department
The Primary objective of the EEE Department is to impart quality education and training at undergraduate level in all subject areas related to EEE. Our Institute aims to train students so that they can sustain in a global competitive environment with very strong basic foundation in the field of Electrical Engineering.
Department also promotes Industrial visit/training, Power Plant Visit and Expert lectures to provide practical training in the field of Electrical Engineering.
Our institute offers a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree, and 2-year Master’s Degree with the following intake capacity:
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering [B.Tech] with an annual intake of 120 students.
- Power Electronics [M.Tech] with an annual intake of 18 students.
Our College takes pride in announcing that if it offers Finishing School Certification (FSC) along with the 4 years Engineering degree. This Facility is one of a kind that helps students become industry ready.
To be a centre for academic excellence in the field of Electronics & Electrical Engineering education to enable graduates to be ethical and competent professionals.
- Encouraging students and faculty to participate in community development using technologies.
- Attract and build people in a rewarding and inspiring environment by fostering freedom, empowerment, creativity and innovation.
- Fostering active interaction among students and faculty through seminars and workshops etc.