Computer science and Engineering
With rapidly growing technology and the continuous need for innovation the department has always produced eminent professionals, holding important positions in Information Technology industry in India and abroad.
Our institute offers a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree and 2-year Master’s Degree with the following intake capacity:
- Computer Science & Engineering (B.Tech), with an annual intake of 120 students.
- Software Engineering (M.Tech), with an annual intake of 18 students.
Our college takes pride in announcing that if it offers Finishing School Certification (FSC) along with the 4 years Engineering degree. This facility is one of a kind that helps students become industry ready.
Need for Finishing School Certification:
- IT Industry prefers candidates who are directly deployable into projects.
- Companies are reluctant to spend billions every year to train freshers.
- Clients of software industry demand internationally certified professionals to work on their assignments.
- Candidates trained and internationally certified attract better salary packages than the normal contenders.
- All the above directly translate to an added advantage for Finishing School students over a graduated fresher.
Programe Outcomes :
POs describe what students are expected to know or be able to do by the time of graduation from the program. Program Outcomes are established as per the process described in 2.1.3. The Program Outcomes of UG in Computer Science and Engineering are:
- An ability to apply knowledge of computing, mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals appropriate to the Computer Science and Engineering department.
- An ability to analyze a problem, and identify and formulate the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- An ability to function effectively individually and on teams, including diverse and multidisciplinary, to accomplish a common goal.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development.
- An understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects.