Objectives of IQAC
Library is having huge collection of 35200 books, the library also has an invaluable collection of rare books, key reference books, vintage books & others, which are rare-kind, along with limited and first editions, books distinguished by their illustrations or history and posses legendary significance in Engineering, Technology & Sciences. Library also holds the rare collection of general books for the recreational reading as heritage books describing events significant to engineering in which the reader can recapture the structure and feel of history as it was happening.
The library also keeps periodic publications of guidelines, hand books and policy manuals of regulatory/ approving/ affiliating authorities like, AICTE, NBA, UGC, NAAC, J.N.T. University, and AISHE, all other academic support / funding agencies.
The library also preserves the copies of dissertation/ project work documents of both UG/ PG students along with the copies of the thesis of the Doctoral work of the Faculty.
Selection and Procurement of Current Titles:
Books requirement for various subjects is collected from subject teachers and Consolidated by respective heads of the department and the same is forwarded in the Prescribed format to the chief librarian. Library advisory committee with the Principal as its chairman will give its recommendations to manage the procurement of current titles, volumes, important Journals and other reading materials.
- The HODs are requested to place their indents to purchase the books/material in the Central Library for their department, the respective department library coordinators Will try to coordinate and ensure that the requirement is met in time.
- Availability of the books/material is verified by the committee.
- The Library Committee coordinates the requirement from various departments and Consolidates the purchases of the items for Central Library for the next academic year.
- They will be brought to the notice of the Principal for approval.
- The library gets all reading material well in advance the commencement of academic Year.