The Mechanical Engineering Department educates the engineers of tomorrow by integrating classroom theory and practical hands-on projects, by emphasizing the process of learning and critical thinking, by conducting original research, and by promoting professional relationships among the university, the business community, and engineering colleagues.
The Department offers a richly integrated curriculum of education and research to its students. Our institute offers a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree, 2-year Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering(ME).
- Mechanical Engineering [B.Tech] with an annual intake of 120 students.
- CAD/CAM [M.Tech] with an annual intake of 18 students.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with an intake of 60 students.
Our College takes pride in announcing that if it offers Finishing School Certification (FSC) along with the 4 years Engineering degree. This Facility is one of a kind that helps students become industry ready.
The Mechanical Engineering Department endeavors to be recognized globally for outstanding education and research leading to well qualified engineers, who are innovative, entrepreneurial and successful in advanced fields of mechanical engineering to cater the ever changing industrial demands and social needs.
- To educate, prepare and mentor students to excel as professionals.
- To provide the facilities and environment conducive to high quality education to get diverse careers as well as research in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- To engage the students in academic as well as scholarly activities, which strengthen the department reputation in global market.