The Sree Dattha Institutions Placement Cell, along with the Alumni, aims at making available quality placement opportunities for students and at maintaining linkages with Human Resource Departments in the Industry and Research Organisations.
The Cell assists the final year as well as pre-final year students find a suitable job in the corporate world.
Initiating its series of campus recruitments, Sree Dattha Institutions is making arrangements with multi-national corporations and IT companies for placement of its various students in the areas of information technology and communication services.
We aim to build 360 degree personality development of a student by encompassing quality academics, trainings on soft skills, reasoning, aptitude, Technology and International Certification programmes blended with moral and ethical values.
The placement cell also conducts below sessions, helping students prepare for the interviews:
Students Development Programs organized by the Placement Cell:
- Learning Skills Workshop
- Personality Development Program
- Communication Skills Program
- Industry expert interaction sessions
- Presentation Skills Program
- Group Discussion Practice
- Entrepreneurship Development Program
- Mock Interview Sessions
- Memory Techniques
- Co-operative Learning Workshop
To bridge the gap between academia and industry expectations and to develop industry ready or deployable products the college has entered into an MOU with
- Holtek Semi Conductor Inc. Taiwan
- Megawin technology Ltd – Taiwan
- Archana Components and Systems – Bengaluru