Brindavan Institute of Teacher Education
Founded in 2001 by Vyjayanthi Educational Society, Sree Dattha Group of Educational Institutions represent a rich tradition of excellence in technology-based education. A premier-league institution among the affiliates of JNTUH, SreeDattha Group of Educational Institutions owe its vision to Sri G. Panduranga Reddy, a veteran statesman of Independent India.
The rapid rate of technological advancement and the information revolution has opened new challenges as well as opportunities. SreeDattha Institutions aim to prepare the students to be successful in the changing work place. It aims to equip the students with technical knowledge, capabilities, flexibility and understanding of the societal context of the corporate world.
To be a globally recognized pharmacy education and research centre integrating the science and technology to advance pharmaceutical drug discovery, formulation and provide health care service to professional, scientific communities and public.
- Nurture students into knowledgeable, skillful and ethical professionals.
- Nurture the faculty to expose them to world-class infrastructure
- Sustain high performance by excellence in teaching, research and innovations
- Extensive partnerships and collaborations with industries/foreign universities for technology up gradation
- Develop skilled pharmacist to support healthcare locally, nationally and globally
Education is not merely a means for earning a living or an instrument for the aquisition of wealth. It is an initiation into life of spirit, a training of human soul in pursuit of truth and the practice of virtue.
Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
Merciless criticism and independent thinking are two necessary traits of revolutionary thinking.Bhagath Singh